Sunday, August 28, 2016

Visual Development

Visual Development During this month, I learned new techniques for Texturing and lighting; how to create real and believable renders; as well as how to break down the renders in different layers and passes. What useful tools and techniques did you learn this month? In general, all the tools and techniques that I learned this month push me up of knowledge. Some of these skills are the correct use of Mila Material and its different layers and techniques; the control of the lights and lighting connections as materials that create more real effects; and the correct use of texture images in Photoshop and Maya. 



Final Composition

KeyLight
IBL
Warm Light


Are there any tools you explored on your own?

  In this month I learned really good tools and techniques, but some of the techniques that I learned this month I used before, like the Render Layers for compositing; create complex materials with different layers and alphas but with Mia Material for my portfolio 3 final project; and the use of passes to create a break down and compositing with RenderMan and After Effects. However, I did not use these tools as the same level as this class, and I did not understand at all the good purpose and benefits of these tools.


Final Composition (Portfolio3)

No comments:

Post a Comment