Thursday, October 20, 2016

Character Animation.

     During the month of October 2016, I start at character animation class. With a lot of questions, in the beginning, the class came to a challenge. However in the end almost all my questions get different and useful answers. I can say that the class was hard in my point of view, with just two projects that took 2 weeks each, I spend almost every day working without breaks. 

     Likewise, the first project for this class was a simple animation a walk with one action and some facial expressions. In the first week, I created the storyboard, video reference, and the block out for the animation. The second week we just focus on finishing the whole animation. With the time in my shoulders and another project from Portfolio class my days feels heavy. Moreover, I could finish the animation, with a lot of struggles and issues that now I can see in the final rendering.



     Furthermore, for the last project we focus on lips animation, making the same process as the first project, but this time choosing a dialogue. This project was harder than the first one, but I accept the challenge. With a lot of problems in the biggining, I start over my animation three times. but in the end, I am happy with the result. On the other hand, I can see that my final animation have a lot of problems that in the future I will fix.




No comments:

Post a Comment